PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST POSSESS A VALID PASSPORT AND STUDENT/RESEARCH VISA. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
1. Contact the student coordinator assigned to you once you reach the airport.
2. Currency Exchange: You will need Indian currency (~INR 600) for local transportation from the Airport to Delhi Technological University. Please have your currency exchanged to Indian Rupees.
3. Reach DTU:You can hire a pre-paid taxi from one of the booths at the Airport. For an easy conversation with the taxi drivers, check the common Hindi phrases at the end of this guide.
4. Accommodation: On arriving at DTU, meet the assigned co-ordinator who will help you with your on-campus accommodation.
5. Registration with the UG/PG Section: The next day after your arrival, please register yourself and complete the paper-work at the UG/PG Section
All foreign nationals who plan to stay more than 2 months (60 days) MUST register themselves with the local Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival. Registration is to be done in the office of the FRRO or District Superintendents of Police.
1. Original and two sets of photocopies of Academic Transcripts
2. Original and two sets of photocopies of Passing/Qualifying Certificate
3. Tuition Fees – Admission fee and one year tuition fee / Fees deposit receipt or proof for Admission fee and one year tuition fee deposited by student
4. 6 passport size color photographs
5. Original work experience certificate (if applicable)
6. Parent’s acceptance letter along with ID/original Residential Address Proof
7. Original and Photocopy of Passport, National ID, OCI/PIO card (whichever is applicable)
8. Photocopy of Indian Visa stamped in the name of DTU (NOT MANDATORY for Bhutanese and Nepalese students)
9. Residential Permit obtained from Local FRRO Office (NOT MANDATORY for Bhutanese and Nepalese students) / No objection or recommendation letter from the respective Embassy.
10. Sponsorship letter from student Organization or Ministry of Education of concerned country (if applicable)
11. Medical Fitness certificate for health and fitness from any registered doctor/medical practitioner (No HIV/AIDS Certificate).