The following documents must be submitted by the student at the time of admission:
1. Original and two sets of photocopies of Academic Transcripts
2. Original and two sets of photocopies of Passing/Qualifying Certificate
3. Tuition Fees – Admission fee and one year tuition fee / Fees deposit receipt or proof for Admission fee and one year tuition fee deposited by student
4. 6 passport size color photographs
5. Original work experience certificate (if applicable)
6. Parent’s acceptance letter along with ID/original Residential Address Proof
7. Original and Photocopy of Passport, National ID, OCI/PIO card (whichever is applicable)
8. Photocopy of Indian Visa stamped in the name of DTU (NOT MANDATORY for Bhutanese and Nepalese students)
9. Residential Permit obtained from Local FRRO Office (NOT MANDATORY for Bhutanese and Nepalese students) / No objection or recommendation letter from the respective Embassy.
10. Sponsorship letter from student Organization or Ministry of Education of concerned country (if applicable)
11. Medical Fitness certificate for health and fitness from any registered doctor/medical practitioner (No HIV/AIDS Certificate).