1. Applicant should have a valid SAT-II (Scholastic Aptitude Test - II) score (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level –II).
2. Admission shall be done centrally through the central counseling held at nodal centre, DASA appointed by MHRD, GoI on yearly basis.
3. The applicant must have 60% aggregate marks or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point grade or equivalent grades in all subjects of qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of these as optional subjects Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology.
4. The Degrees/Certificates of the applicant should have been recognized and approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to the corresponding Indian Degrees/ Certificates.
5. The applicant must hold a valid passport from his/her respective country.
Additional Eligibility Criterion
1. Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the programs with the grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
2. If the applicant has passed the qualifying examination where grades are awarded:
(a) Where the grade sheet doesn’t mention the equivalent percentage of marks from grade points, the candidate should submit a certificate of conversion from the concerned institution mentioning either the converted percentage or the formula for the actual conversion of grade point average to percentage of marks and
(b) Where the grade sheet itself mentions the equivalent percentage of marks from the grade points or formula for such conversion, the candidate should get both sides of the Degree/Grade Sheet photocopied showing the equivalent percentage of marks/conversion formula and enclose with the Application Form.
Maximum age as on 1st August 2021 for all undergraduate programs where entry qualification is 12th class is 21 (Twenty One) Years.
• Cancel the admission at any stage if any false information is detected even after the admission of the candidate is confirmed / he/she is pursuing studies at DTU
• Cancel the admission at any stage if the student breaches the law of the land