1.Applicant should have 60% aggregate marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point grade or equivalent grades in aggregates in their qualifying degree.
The minimum entry qualification for admission to PhD program shall be a master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Economics/Humanities/Management of the DTU or any other equivalent qualification recognized by University in exceptional cases candidates with Bachelor of Engineering/Technology degree with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA will also be considered for admission.(for more details visit http://admission.dtu.ac.in/phd/)
2. The Degrees/Certificates of the applicant should have been recognized and approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to the corresponding Indian Degrees/ Certificates.
3. The applicant must hold a valid passport from his/her respective country.
Additional Requirement/ Qualification
1. Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the programs with the grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
2. If the applicant has passed the qualifying examination where grades are awarded:
Where the grade sheet doesn’t mention the equivalent percentage of marks from grade points, the candidate should submit a certificate of conversion from the concerned institution mentioning either the converted percentage or the formula for the actual conversion of grade point average to percentage of marks and
Where the grade sheet itself mentions the equivalent percentage of marks from the grade points or formula for such conversion, the candidate should get both sides of the Degree/Grade Sheet photocopied showing the equivalent percentage of marks/conversion formula and enclose with the Application Form.
Preparation of Merit
1. Short listing will be done on the basis of aggregate score in qualifying degree, and admission will be decided on the basis of online interview at par with regular PhD admission.
The University reserves the right to:
• Cancel the admission at any stage if any false information is detected even after the admission of the candidate is confirmed / he/she is pursuing studies at DTU
• Cancel the admission at any stage if the student breaches the law of the land