1. Applicant should have 60% aggregate marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point grade or equivalent grades in aggregates in their qualifying degree.
Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. four/five year undergraduate program in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline for M.Tech. and an appropriate UG degree for MBA program from any stream of education recognized as equivalent by the AIU/UGC/AICTE/other statutory bodies as applicable.
2. The Degrees/Certificates of the applicant should have been recognized and approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to the corresponding Indian Degrees/ Certificates.
3. The applicant must hold a valid passport from his/her respective country.
Additional Requirement/ Qualification
1. Should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS score. The condition shall be waived-off in the event the University/Board from where the candidate has obtained the degree/certificate for qualifying examination that the medium of instruction of the courses taught for qualifying degree has been English.
2. Admission shall be done on the basis of their aggregate score in the qualifying degree.
3. Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the programs with the grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
4. If the applicant has passed the qualifying examination where grades are awarded:
Where the grade sheet doesn’t mention the equivalent percentage of marks from grade points, the candidate should submit a certificate of conversion from the concerned institution mentioning either the converted percentage or the formula for the actual conversion of grade point average to percentage of marks and
Where the grade sheet itself mentions the equivalent percentage of marks from the grade points or formula for such conversion, the candidate should get both sides of the Degree/Grade Sheet photocopied showing the equivalent percentage of marks/conversion formula and enclose with the Application Form.
For all postgraduate programs where entry qualification is undergraduate, the maximum age limit is 35 years
• Cancel the admission at any stage if any false information is detected even after the admission of the candidate is confirmed / he/she is pursuing studies at DTU
• Cancel the admission at any stage if the student breaches the law of the land